Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Mainboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there’s a problem!
At first glance, Speccy may seem like an application for system administrators and power users. It certainly is, but Speccy can also help normal users, in everyday computing life. If you need to add more memory to your system, for example, you can check how many memory slots your computer has and what memory’s already installed. Then you can go out and buy the right type of memory to add on or replace what you’ve already got.
Operating System: Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP (all editions including 64-bit), Windows Server 2012, 2008, and 2003 (all editions)
v1.27.703 (16 Dec 2014)
– Added Windows 10 compatibility.
– Updated CPU detection for latest Intel i7 processors.
– Improved Intel Series 9 and X99 chipset support.
– Improved Windows Hotfixes grouping (Installed and Not Installed).
– Improved searching algorithm.
– Minor bug fixes.
– GUI improvements.