Symantec’s Norton AntiVirus 2015 – winning protection against viruses, spyware, and other malicious threats! Heuristically detects Spyware threats, detects blocks Internet worm attacks, and protects email. Norton AntiVirus 2014 blocks viruses and spyware with advanced protection. It helps protect your entire computer by stopping viruses, spyware, and other security risks. Norton AntiVirus 2014 works in the background so you can surf the Internet, read the news, play games, and download software or music without disruption.
Norton AntiVirus 2015 Key Technologies:
• Browser protection
• Network mapping and monitoring
• Worm protection
• Rootkit protection
Norton AntiVirus 2015 Key Benefits:
Actively protects you from viruses, identity theft and social media dangers
• Insight identifies which files and applications are safe and which are dangerous, using the combined feedback of more than 175 million Norton users.
• Norton Community Watch tracks virtually every file on the Internet for comprehensive global threat monitoring.
• SONAR Behavioral Protection detects the signs that a file is dangerous to proactively protect you from never-before-seen threats.
• Internet Protection System scours websites and social networking sites for suspicious links and content to identify the latest social networking scams.
• Download Insight and IP Address Insight prevent you from downloading files from websites that have a low reputation score within the Norton user community.
• Live 24×7 Threat Monitoring is backed by a network of Norton users who serve as your own personal Neighborhood Watch group.
• Scam Insight reviews a website’s reputation and lets you know if it’s safe to enter your personal information.
• Anti-phishing Technology blocks fraudulent “phishing” sites set up to steal your personal information.
• Identity Safe remembers, secures and automatically enters your usernames and passwords for you, so they can’t be lost or stolen.
• Safe Web tells you if a website is unsafe before you visit it and it’s too late.
• Safe Web for Facebook scans your Facebook Wall and News Feed for URLs containing security threats, such as phishing sites, malicious downloads and links to unsafe external sites.
• Network mapping and monitoring shows all the devices connected to your home network, so you can spot uninvited guests using your wireless connection and/or eavesdropping on you.
Automatic, silent updates keep you one step ahead of new threats and those not yet invented
• Automatic product downloads and installations when you’re not using your computer ensure your protection is always up to date.
• Norton Pulse updates virus definitions every 5 to 15 minutes without disrupting your work or play.
• Insight + Optimized File Copy identifies safe files and only scans unknown files.
• Built-in Intelligence maximizes battery life by putting off non-critical activities until you are plugged in and out of full-screen mode.
• Norton Management enables easy single-password access to all Norton cloud-based applications and Web properties – to update, renew, fix or install Norton – including Norton Management, Norton Anti-Theft, Norton Family and Identity Safe.
• Windows 8 Compatibility touch-friendly support works equally well in keyboard and mouse environments.
Deep-cleansing tools scour and disinfect even the nastiest infections that lesser products miss
• Norton Power Eraser scrubs your computer of deeply embedded, difficult-to-remove infections.
• Norton Bootable Recovery Tool creates an emergency rescue CD, DVD or USB that gets your PC running like new, even if it’s so infected it won’t start up.
• Windows 8 App remediation scans Windows 8 apps for threats and removes them.
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 , Windows 10.
New in version 220.127.116.11:
* Fixes an issue where ‘iTunes Hangs when trying to Eject’
* Fixes an issue where ‘Display driver issues leading to ‘product not starting’
* Fixes an issue where ‘Nothing happens when I click on Scan’
* Several fixes for desktop flickering issues’ and other problems with Win10 upgrades.
* Clean up left over items during a Windows 10 upgrade to prevent Live Update errors
* Fix for a crash in Hebrew specific layouts.
* Fixes the alignment issue on clicking help in main UI
* Fixes an issue where ‘Auto-Protect is Greyed out’
– and other fixes…