Once you’ve tried MacDrive, you’ll kick yourself for not installing it sooner. With MacDrive on a Windows PC no longer are Mac disks ignored and unable to be used. MacDrive helps Mac disks act and appear like normal Windows disks.
You can drag-and-drop to copy files in either direction, or double-click to open documents directly from Mac disks. MacDrive works with just about anything you can throw at it, including hard drives, CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, floppies, iPods, flash drives, Zip, Jaz, MO, DMG virtual disk files and more.
Access Apple RAID sets
– For the first time ever, Windows users can access Apple RAID sets straight from their PC. Professionals and power users who need improved performance and reliability have used Apple RAID for years, and now with MacDrive Pro, those disks can be shared with Windows. MacDrive Pro opens up a whole new realm of cross-platform computing.
Faster than ever
– MacDrive has always placed a high priority on speed and compatibility. MacDrive is now even faster and more configurable, giving you the ability to fine-tune MacDrive for your workload. Increased speed means you get your work done faster—saving you time and money.
Format, Partition, Repair
– We’ve streamlined the Mac Disk Manager, making it even easier to format and partition your Mac disks and hard drives. We’ve even improved MacDrive’s repair disk feature, so your data is safer than ever.
Burn Mac-formatted CDs and DVDs
– Along with the ability to format Mac disks from your PC, you can use MacDrive’s CD/DVD Creator to burn Mac CDs and DVDs with ease.
Quick Start Launcher
– MacDrive has always been a simple, seamless utility for sharing files between Mac disks and Windows. MacDrive 9 makes it even easier with Quick Start. Now you’re just a click away from all of MacDrive’s features.
Security and Optimization
– MacDrive Pro works hard to protect your data—even when you want to delete it. The new “Secure Delete” option completely wipes the files from your Mac disk so they cannot be recovered. Along with security, speed has always been a hallmark of MacDrive. The best way to increase speed is to have a clean disk. MacDrive Pro takes this a step further with the new built-in auto defrag that constantly optimizes your files to keep them lean and mean.
More options to save
– CDs and DVDs are a great way to save information, but if you need to save a large amount of data to a disc, Blu-ray is the way to go. MacDrive’s burning engine has been extended to enable the burning of Blu-ray discs. MacDrive Pro has also added the ability to create ISO images making your PC even more Mac friendly.