VNC enables you to remotely access and control your computers from another computer or mobile device, wherever you are in the world. It is used by individuals and by organizations across every industry sector for a range of different use cases, including providing IT desktop support to colleagues and friends, and accessing systems and services on the move.
New in version :
• If VNC Viewer is minimized while in full screen mode, it no longer automatically returns to full screen mode for any reason.
• Setting the advanced AlterShiftWithMods VNC Server parameter to 0 allows VNC Server to inject key combinations such as Ctrl+C, even if the connected VNC Viewer user has Caps Lock enabled.
• FIXED: Importing a connection into VNC Address Book now also imports that connection’s VNC Server password, if one has been saved.
• FIXED: The name and location of VNC Server’s private RSA key can now be successfully configured via the RsaPrivateKeyFile parameter.
• FIXED: Installing VNC Server in a non-default location no longer causes connected VNC Viewer users to see a black screen.