Authoring Reborn. Your All-In-One Media Authoring Solution. Whether you’re young or old, beginner or professional, TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4 is the easy way to author your own DVDs, Blu-ray Discs, and DivX ULTRA video.Import most video formats, edit out commercials or unwanted scenes, add spectacular transition effects, make your own subtitles, create professional-looking menus, and much, much more.
• Support MPEG-1/2, AVI, WMV, QuickTime, DivX, MPEG-4/H.264, AVCHD, DV/HDV, DVD, Blu-Ray discs, and DivX Ultra format
• Supports importing video from camcorder AVCHD/HDV/DV
• Create high-quality DivX video
• Edit and cut unwanted scenes from movies
• Create interactive menus of built-in templates
• Create your own templates using the tool for creating templates
• Add and edit subtitles
• Create slideshow presentations and burning to DVD or Blu-Ray discs
• Applying various audio filters
• Support for 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround sound for input and output files
• Input MPEG-1/2, AVI, WMV, QuickTime, DivX, MPEG-4/H.264, AVCHD, DV/HDV, DVD-VR, DVR-MS video files and author to DVD-Video, Blu-ray (BDMV), and DivX Ultra formats.
• Camcorder AVCHD/HDV/DV video input support.
• Creates high quality DivX video.
• Edit out unwanted scenes or commercials.
• Create interactive menus from templates or make your own custom menus.
• Add or edit subtitles.
• Make your own slideshow DVDs and Blu-ray Discs in standard or high definition.
• Apply audio filters such as gap correction, noise reduction, and fade-in/out.
• 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround sound input/output.
Changes in Version 126.96.36.1990:
Fixed – MP4/AVCHD file reader updated. This update corrects an issue where some video data would not be decoded unless played frame by frame.
Fixed – AVI file reader updated. This update corrects an issue where AVI files having a partially invalid header could not be opened.
Fixed – MPEG-1/2 file reader updated. This update corrects the issues listed below.
* Improved the MPEG-1/2 file importation when the VBV buffer size value is smaller than what is expected from the file characteristics, but is still within the limits.
* Only the audio stream from some TS files would be loaded in spite of having a compatible video stream.
Fixed – DVD file reader updated; abnormal DVD-Video may now be imported partialy instead of being completely rejected.
Fixed – 44.1 kHz Dolby Digital audio file would not be correctly decoded.
Fixed – Multiple WTV files imported through the Source Wizard would not open correctly.
Fixed – Could not move a clip from a track to another when the original track contained 99 clips.
Fixed – In the Slideshow editor, applying a slideshow general transition setting other than “None” would also change the slide’s local transition setting when such setting was “None”.
Fixed – In the Slideshow editor, changing a slide’s local transition setting would raise an internal error preventing the correct setting to take place.
Fixed – Other minor fixes.