SAM Broadcaster Studio is online radio station solution includes professional sound quality, built-in streaming, web integration, advanced media library management, automation, and real-time statistics.
Features include audio processing, Web templates and web integration, low latency audio engine gives you instant feedback when adjusting controls, custom cue, intro, fade, and stop points configured per track, Voice FX – talk over audio, automatically lowers volume, Sound FX – instantly trigger audio carts, embed current playing information directly to stream, statistic relays show in real-time how many listeners are connected, display what is currently playing on your website, allow your visitors to browse your music library, operate on manual, live-assist or fully automated mode, event scheduler allows you to trigger automated tasks, apply separation rules and customizable clockwheels.
Advanced audio features like cross-fade detection, gap killer, volume normalization and 5-band compressor and limiter.
Stream in multiple formats
Formats include AAC, aacPlus, AAC-HE, MP3, mp3PRO, Ogg and Windows Media. Servers include CheapestStream.com, SpacialNet.com, Shoutcast v1, Shoutcast v2, Icecast and Windows Media.
Give your station website a pro look with our easy to integrate web widgets. Keep your listeners engaged, show them “now playing” info, let them browse your media library and even request their favorite song!
Listener Statistics and reporting
See in real-time how your audience is growing. Access data logs for performance reporting and other useful reports on your station playback history.
Organize large music libraries quickly into multiple categories, import information from tags and automatically look up track information via Amazon.
Do it for fun – or money!
Generate revenue from music sales, advertising, merchandising or donations. Earn commission with links that allow visitors to buy music.
1) Full support for Windows 8 /8.1
2) the Ability to output the broadcast Lossless Tracks (supported formats AAC, aacPlus, AAC-HE, MP3, mp3PRO, Ogg and Windows Media)
3) Supported server broadcast: CheapestStream.com, SpacialNet.com, Shoutcast v1, Shoutcast v2, Icecast and Windows Media
4) Web integration Give Your website a professional look at radio broadcasting, combine the web widgets. Keep your listeners engaged, show them “what’s playing now in the air, let them view Your library of audio and even follow an order for their favorite song!
5) Statistics on students and reports
See in real time how Your audience is growing. Data access register for Executive messages and other useful reports on Your station playback history
6) Media Library
Organize large music libraries quickly into multiple categories, import information from signs and automatically look for information about trace through Amazon.com.
7) Supported DBMS
MySQL, MsSQL, Firebird, etc.
What’s new in version:
-v2014.4 (28 July 2014)
* SAMVIBE: Connect Live Stream now smarter at Encoder Selection
* SAMVIBE Pal Scripting added. See PAL Manual for more information on TSamVibeAPI
* Enable Requests temporarily on SAM Broadcaster Live DJ, will be removed once request handling works through SAMVIBE.
* Additional logging when SAMVIBE account is forced to log off.
* Fix SAMVIBE logging off on long duration tracks.
* Fix SAMVIBE Greyed out Disconnect button.
* Stability fixes in SAMVIBE module.