iZotope’s Emmy Award-winning RX software is the most robust and best-sounding audio repair toolkit on the market. Musicians, audio engineers, and post production professionals all use RX to transform noisy, distorted, or flawed audio into pristine material.
What’s new in version 4.00:
Launching this September, the new RX 4 is the ultimate companion to your DAW or NLE. Speed up your workflow with intelligent new modules, time-saving new features, and deeper levels of integration with your host. Highlights include:
– Clip Gain: Easily adjust and balance the volume of vocals and instruments with this new non-destructive editing feature.
– Dialogue Denoiser: Reduce distracting background noise from dialogue and vocals in real time (now a standard feature with both RX 4 and RX 4 Advanced).
– RX Connect: Streamline your process with a round-trip workflow compatible with Pro Tools, Logic, and other popular hosts.
For audio professionals in post production, music production, and mastering, the Advanced version of RX 4 boasts additional time-saving features. Reliably deliver great-sounding results with new tools like:
– Leveler: Automatically balance the volume of your mix, freeing more time for creative mix decisions.
– EQ Match: Ensure a consistent-sounding mix by seamlessly matching multiple recordings with varying sonic profiles.
– Many more valuable features