FileRecovery performs the scan and find lost partitions, boot sectors and other file system component. FileRecovery is designed to work with drives which do not appear in Windows Explorer. The program displays the full directory tree disk (including to restore NTFS partitions) and offers a convenient means of search and recovery files. Recovery wizard allows you to fully realize the potential of the program, even for the novice user.
The program allows you to recover information:
• From lost or deleted partitions.
• After a system crash.
• After a virus attack.
• Lost due to incorrect installations.
• Deleted from the personal computer and the network environment.
• In case of any damage to the logical drives.
• In case of damage to the logical data structure (accidental formatting fails file system).
• Launch of unit of analysis for the detection of bad blocks
• See different amounts of disk
• Get detailed information about using blocks
• Gain a S.M.A.R.T. analysis and disc information
• Create image – write on the selected disk image file. Well, when a disk failure, must be restored or returned to service.
• Image restoration, – writes an existing image file on the selected disk.
• Disk copy – copies the selected drive directly to another target drive. Great for copying large hard drives.
Playback of discs (Hex viewer)
• A preview of the selected disk using a hex editor to manually search for data. Select this option to view the contents of the selected drive with a hex viewer. This allows you to search the disk hex models.
• This function allows the user to view and restore items from the selected e-mail database to show the existing and deleted letters to print or save / restore on the hard disk. Supported e-mail clients include Outlook Express, Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla, Eudora, Becky and.