Focus Photoeditor is a powerful, easy-to-use image editor, that can be used to improve and correct all kind of digital photos and to produce graphics for the web, the home and the office. You can acquire digital pictures from file, from other applications, or with the help of a scanner or a digital camera and start to work with them immediately. Try the different automatic improvement functions and correct your photos in a matter of seconds. With its many image regulation abilities, that improve the pictures appearance, without loosing any quality, Focus can be used as a strong and professional tool by both beginner and advanced photographers.
• Loads fast, letting you immediately start to edit your pictures
• Does not eat up memory: memory consumption does not grow with the number of layers or the number of files opened
• Supports over 100 digital camera RAW formats
• Has the best set of Automatic Photo Corrections you could ask for
• Uses High Quality photo correction algorithms, which are also finely tuned
• Has a very easy to use Batch Processor with undo capabilities
• Supports powerful ways of creating Selections and has separate undo history for them
• Features great control over precise editing
• Provides many options to save and export files (optimized size and preview for all formats)
• Has a very comfortable picture browser: lets you rotate, make backup copies, copy & paste, print picture files in a sheet
• Offers many extras, like a web-album builder
• Improved interface
• Added support for newest cameras
• Improved speed of several editing and displaying operations
• Added some photo corrections and improved existing ones
• Added “Auto Crop”
• Paint Engine was improved, now follows the mouse movements more smoothly and precisely
• Improved “Quick Fix” correction
• Added Automatic and Manual “Dynamic Range” Correction
• Corrected many bugs
• Improved many other features
– So many improvements and so many new features, to make the new version the most usable, fast and powerful Focus Photoeditor ever.
– Version 7.0 interface was improved in many respects and it is now even faster to use and more intuitive.
– We have added 5 automatic corrections the HDR Auto Enhancements, several vintage-like filters, manual and auto Dehaze, ability to batch process with photoshop compatible plugins in both automatic and manual modes, added several other manual and automatic corrections and reworked tens of existing corrections to make them even more effective and give better results.
– One of the major improvement over version 6 is the greatly improved speed of almost every correction and filter. Some were improved by 500%.
– A new Focus Photoeditor proprietary Project Format (fpp) now will include everything into a single file (before it was split in two files). Compatibility with the old format has been kept, so you can load your old projects as well.
– Now you will be able to create as many groups of layers as you like. And there are quite a lot of things you can do with the layers in the same group. For example when rotating, or resizing a layer, you will be asked whether you want to apply this to all layers in the group or only the current one.
– Version 7 also fixes several issues with the previous version.