Similar to WinRar and WinZip, HaoZip is a powerful tool designed to help you extract content from archives and compress files while optimizing size. The app is wrapped in a clean and intuitive interface. Thanks to the Explorer-based layout, you can easily locate and access items for processing, after viewing their name, size, type and date of modification.
Creating an archive can be seamlessly done by specifying a name, format (e.g. ZIP, 7Z, TAR, WIM, LZH) and compression method (ranging from ‘Store’ to ‘Best’).
Furthermore, you can select the update mode (e.g. add and replace files, synchronize archive contents), split the archive to volumes by size, and configure archiving options (e.g. delete files after archiving, test archived items, turn off the computer on completion, compress and send via email).
Other features HaoZip revolve around archive encryption, file exclusions, the compression algorithm, time and comments. Plus, you can disable the double-panel, convert archives to SFX, view a log file, import and export settings, repair archives, change the interface language and organize profiles.
HaoZip comes with some additional functions which allow you to view and convert image files, calculate MD5 checksums, batch-rename items and batch-replace strings, scan files for Trojans and open virtual CDs.
From the ‘Settings’ section you can select the compression and decompression mode (smart or full-speed mode), integrate HaoZip into shell and make it stay on top of other apps, set archive associations, customize the appearance, as well as specify the default text and image viewer, just to name a few.
The compression tool requires a moderate amount of system resources, has a good response time, supports keyboard shortcuts and quickly finishes a task. All in all, HaoZip packs some powerful features for an archive manager and can be easily figured out by users of any experience level, thanks to its intuitive features.
– Full support 7Z/ZIP/TAR files compression and decompression, and can create sub-volume compressed files, self-extracting files, also supports the encryption of the compressed file.
– Supports RAR, ISO, UDF, ISZ, ACE, UUE, CAB, BZIP2, ARJ, JAR, LZH, RPM, Z, LZMA, NSIS, CHM, DMG, HFS, WIM, DEB, MSI, CPIO, XAR and other formats unzip the file, while supporting a variety of self-extracting file to decompress.
– The perfect support for the mouse drag and drop operations and Windows right-click menu, property sheet shell extensions
– To support internal image viewer, a picture inside the compressed file directly without extracting image preview
WinRar/WinZip/7-Zip fully compatible with other similar compression software-generated compressed file
– Support custom skin, you can customize your favorite software icon
– Support multi-threading technology, effective use of multi-core CPU, improve the speed of compression and decompression
Languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64-bit)