Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3.005 its popular photographic plug-in for use with Adobe® Photoshop®. Designed for professionals and photo enthusiasts, Sharpener Pro 3 is the most advanced and powerful sharpening solution for photographers, eliminating the guesswork typically required for achieving superior and consistent results.
Now featuring Nik Software’s patented U Point technology, Sharpener Pro 3.007 enables photographers to selectively sharpen objects within their images. U Point powered Control Points are easy to use and offer precise control over sharpening intensity without the need to create complicated selections and layer masks.
“Sharpener Pro 3.007 has been dramatically improved with a range of new features, including powerful creative sharpening tools, a soft proofing option, and integrated U Point technology,” said Michael J. Slater president and CEO of Nik Software. “This new version of Sharpener Pro offers the most comprehensive tools for optimally sharpening images for any output device while also offering photographers the complete control they expect,” Slater concluded.
• New U Point Powered Control Points – Enables precise, selective sharpening control
• Updated Output Sharpening – Provides the ultimate control to create perfectly sharpened images on all devices and media types such as display, inkjet, continuous tone, half tone, and hybrid tone
• New Creative Sharpening – Enhances fine details and textures with new structure, focus, and local contrast tools for drawing attention to desired areas within the image
• New Industry-First Sharpening Soft Proof – Allows detailed inspection of sharpening results on screen before printing, eliminating costly test prints
• New Output Presets – Enables custom settings to be saved for consistent, professional results
• Updated RAW Presharpener – Retains and enhances sharp details within images without amplifying noise and other artifacts
• Updated Powerful Selective Tool (Photoshop only) – Enables the use of Photoshop’s brush tools to paint in sharpening selectively
• New Smart Filter Support (Photoshop only) – Provides compatibility with Adobe Photoshop’s Smart Objects enabling adjustments to sharpening after Sharpener Pro has been applied