Drive Cloning, can help you make a clone of your hard drive or make a disk image that you can use to restore your data. Drive Image’s clone option creates an exact replica of the drive. Cloning is great way to save your data and your system setup without having to worry about reloading and reinstalling your entire OS, programs and data from scratch.
With the disk image feature, you can make an image file containing an exact, block-by-block copy of every single byte on your hard drive, which you can store on an external drive or CD/DVD. If you find yourself in a data-loss situation, having a disk image of your hard drive(s) can be invaluable.
Disk Cloning also comes with Surface Scan , a simple yet comprehensive tool that scans your drive for bad sectors and blocks. If Surface Scan does find a bad block or sector, it’s very important that you safely transfer your data as soon as possible.
Disk Doctors Drive Cloning
– Simple intuitive interface similar to the Windows Explorer
– Quick access to partitions
– Detailed analysis of data distribution.
– Check SMART attribute values to test your drive’s reliability.
– Easy and quick analysis of files and folders size.
– Supports IDE / ATA, SATA, SCSI, USB hard drives, FireWire hard drives, Flash drives and other Windows supported storage devices.